It has been long that i have posted something…Past few weeks have been quite busy…
I have always been attracted to subtle ,kind of romantic makeup looks, so i thought of creating one with a kind of little twist i went little heavy on the liner side well!! a lot heavy to be precise
- I personally don’t like putting a lot of concealer and foundation on my skin. As here in Mumbai because of heat my makeup tends to melt down but as in summer i get little tan in a very weirdly different places of face i do need concealer and foundation to even out the skin specially during some special occasion.To conceal my dark circles an spots i used maybelline age rewind concealer.and to even out dark spot i applied forever 52 concealer.I will insert a picture of all the product used down below.Then maybelline fit me foundation which fits me really well…
- and to set the base makeup I used Mac mineralize skin finish in medium dark.This blends so well i just loveeeeee this product.
- Now for eyes i used a maybelline gel liner in back for the thick wing eyeliner and then i wen and blended it into my crease a little. this is where it get little messier but its ok as it can fixed.
- On the eyelid i used loreal infallible forever pink to give that romantic touch. Then again i fixed my liner with the same gel liner and apply it very close to my water eye and blending it.i use pencil liner for my water line but you can use the gel liner as well.
- for my eyebrows i used anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade in chocolate using small strokes and filling in the gaps.
- for mascara i used two of them loreal butterfly false lashes to lengthen and for volume i used rimmel scandaleyes .
- for cheeks i used sivanna mineral blush in 06 , it gives a pretty pink glow to the cheeks and for highlighter i went for more pinky glow using makeup revolution baked highlighter in peach lights, i don’t know why its named peach light there is nothing peachy about it..its very pinky.
- for the bronzer to emphasis my cheek bone i love using nyx matte bronzer in medium with a very light hand i blend this on to the dent of my cheek …
- and on lips i applied my favourite nyx liquid suede in sandstorm which is a perfect nude for me and topping it up with lime crime daimond crusher in trip.its a beautiful blue sparkly gloss.
that’s it a very simple date night romantic look
HOPE U LIKED IT…
PLZ DO LEAVE YOUR VIEW ON THE THE LOOK AND YOUR FEEDBACK WILL SURELY HELP ME IMPROVE…
LOADS OF LOVE..