Hi There !!!
As wedding season is around its every now and then I have been attending weddings of friends and family..So I came up with this makeup look which is very appropriate for weddings.
- To start with i use a good amount of moisturizer and a colourbar Perfect Match primer .I wait for about 5 to 10 minutes to start my makeup as it set as a perfect base.
- Under my eyes i used BENEFIT Erase paste in No 2. as a colour corrector ANd around my mouth I have pigmentation so to colour correct that I used L.A GIRL PRO CONCEAL in shade Orange.
- Using my BEAUTY BLENDER I applied MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION in SHADE 128 WARM NUDE BEIGE.
- I went over with my favourite INSTANT AGE REWIND concealer by MAYBELLINE on all the places where I had colour corrected.Blending that with my beauty blender.
- Setting the base with powder I used MAC MINERALIZED SKIN FINISH IN MEDIUM.
- Setting all above base with a setting spray helps in keeping the base at its place and without budging it off.I set it with NYX DEWY FINISH SETTING SPRAY and dabbing over with my beauty blender.
- For my eyes I have used only one palette i.e MAKEUP REVOLUTION NEW-TRALS VS NEUTRALS.
- On to My Crease I used Shade Bais and Neutrals using PAC 392 Blending brush.That will be the transition shade.
- Then on the Outer corner till the half way of the lid I applied Shade Vogue from the palette with PAC 203 Brush.
- With the same brush I went over the orange shade with the brick red shade from the palette New-Tral.This time I Only applied the shade on the outer corner.To get the perfect Smokey eye I dont use a Tape but instead use a flat end of the any makeup tube I have learnt this trick from many youtubers.
- Then again to intensify my outer corner of the eye I went over with Shade Custom from the Palette using the same brush Pac 203.
With a clean brush I brushed of any harsh line.Then on to my inner corner I applied Shade Mode till half way of my lid using PAC 102.
- Using an Ink Liner I lined my liner creating a little wing.
- Lining my tight line and lower lash line with PLUM NATUR STUDIO ALL DAY WEAR KOHL KAJAL in black.
- Then using the shade NEW-TRALS AND CUSTOM I smuged my lower Lash line to give smokey effect using PAC 106.
- Taking and glitter (mine was from the local Beuaty shop) I took shop glitter glue over my PAC 203 and dip it in the glitter and then applied it only in the inner corner of my eye over the shade mode. Then blending all the eyeshadow with a clean brush.
- For MASCARA I used WET N WILD LASH RENEGADE.
- I used hoola Bronzer from BENEFIT to contour my face. For the Blush I used LORAC CUE THE CONFETTI PALETTE SHADE TECHNICOLOR.
- For the Highlight I used MARY LUMINIZER FRON THE BALM and MAKEUP REVOLUTION PRO ILLUMINATE.
- For my EYEBROW I used MAYBELLINE FASHION BROW In BROWN.
- For the lip I use any of these two COLOURPOP VIPER OR BOURJOIS ROUGE VELVET 05.
PS :- I have inserted a small video at the end.Do let me know your feedback it helps me improve. Lots of Love
You can also find me on INSTAGRAM @misssarsdairy