My close friend wedding is just around the corner and I m on an urge to tone down a little and be in shape. Even for my new year resolution I want to lose those extra pounds which took over last year. Coming back to shape is a task, so to make myself feel better I give myself a treat of healthy salads, which are not only yummy but easy to make as well. pomegranate are very high source of iron its good for skin as well and additional veggies in it makes it quite filling that it can be eaten instead of lunch and dinner.So for the Tangy sweet corn and pomegranate salad Recipe:
- Prep time : 10 Mintz
- Cook time : 5 Mintz
- Total time : 15 Mintz
- 1 Cup boiled Sweet corn kernels.
- 1 whole pomegranate arils.
- 1 medium size onion finely chopped.
- 1 cucumber finely chopped.
- 1 medium tomato finely chopped.
- 4-5 mint leaves chopped.
- 4-5 olives optional.
- 1 whole lemon juice.
- 1 tsp chili powder / chat masala.
- Salt to taste.
- 1 tbsp honey.
- 1/2 tsp ginger and garlic powder.
- Boil the sweet corn kernels in water. Add some salt in it while boiling.Once its boiled drain the water and keep the sweet corn aside.
- mix honey,lemon,chat masala,salt,ginger garlic powder nicely.
- In a bowl ad sweet corn kernel and all the other veggies including olives and mint leaves.
- Add the lemon honey mixture to the veggies and give a good toss.
- refrigerate it and serve.
- I don’t eat spicy so instead of chilly powder I always use chat masala you can add both or either of one as per you preference.
PS : Let me know if you try this recipe.I would love to have your feedback so please do leave a comment down below.Lots of love.
You can also find me on instagram @misssarsdairy
( I have inserted some images down below )